The Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards 2016 will take place on the 23rd November at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel. The awards, also known as the ‘MARAs’, recognise recruitment firms that have displayed unparalleled excellence within the marketing, advertising, creative and digital sectors.
We’re very pleased to announce that Brand Recruitment have been shortlisted for an incredible six awards again this year!
The categories we have been made finalists for include:
- Best Regional Agency (this is the same accolade we picked up at last year’s gala – our third time to have received the Best Regional Agency award!),
- Best SME Recruitment Agency
- Best Candidate Experience
- Best Client Experience
- Recruitment Consultant of the Year – Head of B2B Recruitment, Dominic Phipps, has now been shortlisted for this award for three consecutive years, so we will all have our fingers crossed for Dominic again this year!
- Marketing Star of the Year – somewhat embarrassingly, and much to my surprise, I have actually been shortlisted for this award after my manager, Rachel Fielding, nominated me without me having a clue – thank you Rachel!!
We are already looking forward to our trip to London in November for the awards gala which is always a fun night, a good excuse to get dressed up, and a great opportunity to celebrate the marketing recruitment industry with a room full of amazing agencies and talent.
Congratulations and good luck to all of the other finalists – we will see you there!
A full list of all of the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards 2016 finalists can be found here.