A key customer segment is not tracking to sales budget and a tactical growth campaign needs to be prepared to address this.
- Please can you give an outline of the process you would go through in putting such a campaign together and what the key areas to consider are?
- Provide examples of how you would treat a growth campaign with existing customers differently to a new customer acquisition campaign?
- This is not restricted to any particular industry – If you find it easier to do so, please choose a company to use as an example.
We are looking to see that they understand all the elements involved in planning and implementing a campaign/marketing project.
There’s an opportunity to reinvigorate our leisure brand members scheme.
Please outline how you would envisage reinvigorating the scheme (be as radical as you see fit):
- What would the base loyalty scheme look like?
- How would you engage stakeholders (from accountants through to serving staff) with your scheme re-design?
- Going forwards which communication channels would you use to acquire and engage scheme members?
- Offer some thoughts around new kinds of specific campaigns to supplement the base offer.
- How would you measure the success of the scheme and drive future improvement?
Prepare a brief presentation (10 minutes) to highlight what you think makes a successful e-commerce website. Include your thoughts on how the current company’s e-commerce website could be improved.
The FMCG company are launching a new product into the market. Explain how you would maximise sales at launch with a leading supermarket on a limited budget.