Senior Digital Specialist, Bishop’s Stortford -
A well established and growing property organisation, based in Hertfordshire, are looking for a capable and highly skilled digital marketer to join their team. You will be responsible for bringing all digital marketing in-house and executing a host of exciting digital strategies.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 4-5 years pure digital marketing experience, with a very analytical mindset and ability to hit the ground running. Ideally you will carry a driving licence (due to the occasional site visits!!) and agency candidates would be highly suited to this opportunity, although this is just advantageous.
As Senior Digital Specialist, supporting the wider marketing team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Owning social media marketing and driving new social channels with a constant effort to drive engagement and increase following
- Supporting with the execution of a brand-new website (WordPress) launch, which will have you regularly updating the site, driving traffic, and increasing lead gen
- Managing all SEO and working extensively to optimise the website with expert SEO activities
- Delivering regular PPC and paid campaigns, effectively utilising Google AdWords and mentoring junior marketer on online activities
- Continuously utilising Google Analytics and analytic tools to track and monitor all online activity and produce high quality and reliable reports
This is highly data-driven position that requires a passionate digital marketer who wants to get involved in some brilliant hands-on digital projects. You will be working alongside a dynamic marketing team who are big hitters with a real hunger for results!
This role can be considered on a four-day basis and offers some flexible working!
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Cambridge, Essex, Stansted, Saffron Walden, Royston, Braintree, Harlow, Epping and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.