Campaign Marketing Manager, Bedford -
A market leader within education software, providing world renowned products to the largest pool of customers, internationally and nationally. Going through a hugely exciting period of growth, doubling their marketing team and pushing masses of resources into their marketing plans, currently recruiting a Campaign Marketing Manager.
This brand new role will have you overseeing the execution of key marketing campaigns to retain and acquire new customers, whilst also expanding brand awareness.
With excellent home working opportunities, only requiring the successful candidate to be in the office on a hybrid model, although ca consider anything up to 4 days from home, with 1 day in the Bedford office per week.
Over the many years since they’ve established, they’ve made huge impact within the education sector and providing invaluable solutions.
· Delivering multi channel marketing campaigns across digital with a key focus on customer journey
· Overseeing campaign development to drive demand gen and customer upsell, retention, renewal and engagement
· Confidentially utilising marketing automation to drive successful customer journeys, Marketo
· Supporting in the creation of key activities to enhance brand awareness and outreach
· Executing campaign activity to market and monitoring campaign performance with accurate and actionable reports to deliver to wider marketing team
· Using your demonstrable experience in customer insights and segments to understand customer sectors and best way to drive best practice with customer journeys
· Proving data driven with your understanding of measuring campaigns and data to deliver engaging campaigns
· Evident skills within CRM, ideally Dynamics. Alongside extensive experience within marketing automation, ideally Marketo
· At least 2-4 years experience in a marketing campaign position, driving multi channel campaigns across paid, social, automation and other online campaigns
· Clear understanding of marketing data and driving insight led decisions
· At least 2-4 years experience within a B2B marketing position driving demand gen and lead gen
· Superb communication skills
· Understanding of sales funnel and clear commercial acumen with a passion for ROI
A very small handful of days a year you may travel to some events.
Due to the location of their Bedfordshire based office with lots of flexible working it’s commutable from those in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Dunstable, Luton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Ives, Biggleswade and more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.