Communications Campaign Planner (6 month contract), Biggleswade -
Are you a highly confident communications executive?
Do you enjoy the planning and scheduling side of comms?
Do you work efficiently across teams and stakeholders?
If yes, then this could be the role for you!
This is a unique opportunity for a communications professional to join one of the leading charities in the UK for the period of 6 months to support communications planning, with the potential to be made permanent after the 6 months.
The Role – Communications Campaign Planner
This role is intrinsic to supporting the understanding and delivery of their communications output across the UK. It is a very visible role working with senior managers and a host of stakeholders across the organisation.
Reporting into the Lead Communications Planner, some of your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the strategic planning of communications campaign plans, managing the Comms Delivery Planning Group and working closely with the Chair to ensure the group delivers against goals
- Insight driven development, and integrations, of their priority campaigns that require timely and effective communications
- Managing the content and delivery plan; facilitating input from stakeholders around the organisation
- Strong understanding of corporate strategy, brand proposition, strategic communications goals, and annual comms and marketing plan to shape the content and delivery
- Working closely with Account Management to aid transition from planning into to delivery
The Requirements – Communications Campaign Planner
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- Minimum 3 years communications experience
- Worked within an agency or closely with an agency
- Knowledge of scheduling and planning comms
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of marketing and comms channels and their functions within a campaign
- Confident, Motivated and Driven individual
Hours and Office
This is a full-time role, with the office hours being 09:00-17:15 with 45mins for lunch. However, they also offer flexible hours where possible! Most of the team are in the office Monday – Thursday and work from home on Friday, but our client is very open to a more hybrid working structure (let me know your preferred working pattern).
Due to the location of the offices this role is commutable from Biggleswade, Bedford, Letchworth, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton, Huntingdon and St Ives.