Communications Officer, Bedford -
Are you a driven Communications Officer who is well accustomed to busy press office environments?
Do you enjoy making a real difference within your PR work, and getting the opportunity to write about some hard-hitting subjects?
Would you relish the opportunity to utilise your knowledge to provide trusted communications advice to senior leaders?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then keep reading!
We are working with an outstanding organisation who pride themselves on their community-centric services, to assist them in finding their next collaborative and confident Communications Officer. Within this lively role, you will get the opportunity to work within a supportive team and enjoy the buzz of an engaging and changeable working environment, where no two days will ever be the same.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing communications campaigns;
- Keeping an eye on media outlets and providing reputation management where necessary;
- Proactively looking out for relevant positive articles to promote;
- Delivering compelling written pieces, both internally and externally;
- Acting as an advisor during reactive press situations during unforeseen events.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 3 years’ experience within communications, ideally within public services;
- Experience of working within a bustling press environment, who can be flexible to changing surroundings;
- Exceptional copywriting abilities.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for an experienced communications professional to work within an established and trusted organisation who value, support and reward their employees. Due to their location, this position will be commutable from Cambridge, Bedford, Kempston, St Neots, Luton, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, St Ives, Stevenage, Letchworth, Cambourne, Hitchin and Northampton,.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.