Communications & PR Executive, Dunstable -
A leading Recruitment company based in Bedfordshire are looking for a capable and creative Communications and PR Executive to join their dynamic team and drive exceptional candidate and client attraction and retention. Working across B2B, B2C and internal sides of the business, you will ideally have a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position. You will benefit from being up-to-date on the latest marketing and communications trends and techniques, and be an intuitive thinker to enable you to apply your knowledge to support our client’s campaign.
As Communications and PR Executive, working alongside the wider team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Driving expert internal and external marketing communications across both online and offline channels, such as: web, social, press, print, and up and coming platforms
- Supporting the wider team to devise and deliver integrated communications campaigns
- Execute compelling content and copywriting support across all comms campaigns
- Utilise your PR skills to provide vital PR support when necessary
- Regularly creating engaging content for external channels, aligned with the company brand and marketing comms strategies.
You will need to have superb communications skills both written and verbal, with an excellent attentional to detail and ability to offer relevant and constructive feedback/improvements.
It is an exciting time to enhance your career at this well-established national organisation with incredible employee rewards and outstanding benefits. Due to the location of their office, this role would be ideal for those living in: Luton, Harpenden, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Knebworth, St Albans, Watford, Leighton Buzzard, Silsoe, Welwyn Garden City, Woburn and Hitchin.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.