Digital Marketing Specialist, Bedford -
A global leader in B2C electronics is on the hunt for a new Digital Marketing Specialist. Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit family feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team across several years we can really vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
The Role – Digital Marketing Specialist
This role works in one of their young and most exciting business sectors, and it has a real opportunity to have input on the digital marketing strategy and develop social media plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop social media campaigns in alignment with the overall marketing strategy
- Research and analyse different tools, networks and trends and audience types and adjust strategy to maximise exposure and engagement.
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager to implement the wider strategy and suggest ideas
- Create materials for product launches
- Brief and work closely with external agencies
- Write copy/ content
- Research and be familiar with the product audience and current trends
- Ensure all content is on brand and in line with the overall marketing strategy
This is a role that requires someone with strong social media skills who likes to keep up with trends and ideally coming from a B2C background where they have worked with a tangible product.
This position is mainly office based, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week and the office easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury and Stevenage.