Graphic Designer Part Time (6 month FTC), Luton -
Our client is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to assist in the creation of marketing collateral and all aspects of the design process. The post holder will have a fantastic opportunity to make the role their own and become a valued member of the marketing team. They must have a hardworking and positive attitude and posses excellent design skills for the various responsibilities the role entails.
- Assistance in the creation of artwork designed for adverts, catalogues and brochures.
- Ability to work cross-platform and create design and graphic’s for websites, email campaigns and other forms of digital media.
- Project management and progress reporting of all stages of the design process.
- Responsible for creation of artwork for packaging for all company products.
- Making sure all artwork designed for packaging is inline with company guidelines.
- Graphic Design qualification or previous experience within a B2B role.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint, Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Advanced understanding of print and digital design
- Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Willingness to continue developing skills
- Drive to deliver company results.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in all things creative! Someone who is keen to work in a hardworking but pressured environment and who possesses the right level of design skill for the role. The company will provide the post holder with all the tools necessary to excel and develop themselves. Due to the location of the Bedfordshire based office, the role is commutable from Hitchin, Hatfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Letchworth, Dunstable, Welwyn Garden City, Leighton Buzzard and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.