Marketing Manager, Bedford -
We’ve partnered exclusively with a market leader within education software, going through huge growth and coming in with masses of scope for development. They’re looking for a capable Marketing Manager, to join their established, whilst also expanding, marketing team.
This brand new role offers lots of flexible working with only 1-2 visits to their office a week needed, and masses of resources.
- Own with the execution of key marketing strategies, with a focus on campaign delivery across traditional and digital channels
- Utilising data and insights to identify and drive key marketing plans, with the support of the wider team for successful implementation
- Managing key stakeholder relationships to recognise business needs and ensure plans are aligned with overall company strategy and needs within the education sector
- Drive demand gen campaigns to build crucial partnerships and increase company’s reach, whilst staying ahead of competitors through innovative tactics
- Regularly executing reports and monitoring all activities from marketing to budget management and marketing finances. Always demonstrating a data mindset and awareness of potential challenges
- Overseeing the delivery of workshops to identify segmentation and build key marketing plans for sectors
- Implementing insight led marketing campaigns with a focus on customer retention, lead gen and conversion rates
- Overseeing management of the CRM database and executing marketing automation campaigns
- Demonstrating a very commercial mindset and ability to work within a mix of marketing software’s
- Ideally 3-4 years within a software organisation driving lead gen and campaign delivery (We can also consider the education and public sector)
- Demonstrable skills within marketing automation – ideally Marketo
- Capable skills within CRM – MS Dynamics and similar
- Strong campaign delivery skills across social, ads, email and other
- A drive and ambition – this is a very exciting and opportune time to join so we certainly are looking for hunger!
Due to the location of their Bedfordshire based office with lots of flexible working it’s commutable from those in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Dunstable, Luton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Ives, Biggleswade and more!