A global leader in electronics is on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join their team. Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team over several years, we can vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
You will be responsible for maximising retail marketing activities and promotions. This role has 4 direct reports, so people management experience is a must!
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Analysing competitors and retail channels.
- Overseeing development and execution of trade marketing campaigns.
- Developing and planning the retail marketing strategy.
- When required create and present new products and marketing plans to retailers.
To be successful, you must have…
- Previously worked with/managed agencies.
- Broad audience experience and the ability to strengthen and drive brands.
- Strong decision-making experience.
- Photography experience or knowledge of products – (if you have a professional camera, have an interest, or a photography hobby, this will be fine!)
Location: - Bedford, Bedfordshire (Hybrid - WFH 1 or 2 days)
This role offers hybrid working, and due to the location of their office, this is commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage.