Channel Marketing Manager (12-month contract), Maidenhead -
Are you a Channel Marketing Manager looking for an exciting, new challenge?
Working for an innovative and multi award-winning distribution business in the heart of Berkshire, this is a broad and varied position ideally suited to a strategic and creative Channel Marketing Manager, with proven B2B experience.
Who are we looking for?
A driven and innovative Channel Marketing Manager who has a unique approach to their role, thinking outside the box to create inspiring and exciting marketing plans. With at least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role for a large B2B organisation, you will understand the challenges of B2B marketing and have experience building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
Exceptional communication skills are essential, and you must be confident presenting to large groups and at board level. This business also loves individuals who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
Why this company?
They’re an industry leading business who always deliver exceptional levels of service to their clients. Not content with being a market leader, they are always pushing to be even better and exceed expectations. This business is also renowned for offering generous perks to its employees and have an unwavering commitment to personal and professional development, offering training and mentorship to all staff, across the board.
What will I be doing?
Day to day, your role could look like:
- Devising a marketing strategy to support the sales team and drive new business opportunities
- Implementing marketing campaigns designed to target specific customers and creating bespoke marketing materials and digital marketing communications to support this
- Analysing the market, trends in consumer behaviour, competitor activity and product development to maximise on opportunities, identifying gaps in the market to make the business more reactive
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all marketing activity is tailored to their specific requirements and supports the needs of both businesses
- Developing specific channel marketing strategies to deliver sales growth and raise brand awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a pioneering and established organisation who have exciting plans for expansion and growth. As this is a maternity cover contract, we are ideally looking for candidates who are available at short notice.
Ideally located in Berkshire, this role is commutable from Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Slough, High Wycombe, Bracknell, Wokingham, Beaconsfoeld, Hounslow, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Wembley and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.