Copywriter, Reading -
We’ve partnered with a leading B2B communications agency on their search for an experienced and motivated copywriter to join their Berkshire-based team. If you have a desire for translating complex information into powerful written pieces, then keep reading!
With a true passion for their field within the world of content, our clients pride themselves on their ability to provide services like few other agencies around; and offer great employee perks like a beautifully modern working environment, fantastic holiday allowance, and a reward scheme where points really do mean prizes! Not to mention a generous salary, the potential for home working and the opportunity to collaborate with a vibrant group of like-minded individuals.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working with stakeholders to gain deep understanding of campaign briefs;
- Translating briefing information into compelling content for a variety of channels that will captivate audiences;
- Accurately proofreading the work of yourself and colleagues to enable word-perfect pieces consistently
- Meticulously researching topics and data to enable greater precision within your work for pieces such as whitepapers and reports.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 2 years’ experience within a copywriting role, ideally within a B2B-focussed environment (e.g. technology, security, manufacturing, financial services etc.);
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal;
- The ability to quickly gain understanding of a variety of technical subjects quickly;
- Working in a collaborative nature, and having a resilience when it comes to feedback on your work – nobody’s perfect all the time!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lively company full of dedicated individuals, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying some fantastic employee benefits! Due to their location this position would be best suited for this living in Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Marlow, Theale, Newbury and Basingstoke.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.