Creative Marketing Executive, Reading –
A leading education establishment in Berkshire are looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join their team and drive the organisations visual content. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar position and ideally have a keen interest in education. This is an exciting position encompassing offline and online channels, including design, advertising, content, PR, events, branding, direct and digital so applicants must have multichannel experience.
Working within an existing marketing team, key duties of the role will include:
- Utilising Adobe Creative Suite skills to design and deliver digital and print branded marketing materials
- Creating engaging video content for internal and external events
- Executing content for e-shots
- Devising and designing vibrant promotion stands and collateral for events
- Ensuring social media and web channels are enticing and vibrant
For this role all candidates must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, in return you will receive an excellent remuneration package and a beautiful working environment. Due to the location it is commutable from Wokingham, Bracknell, Reading, Basingstoke, Oxford, High Wycombe and Slough to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.