Designer, Reading -
We’ve partnered with a leading B2B communications agency on their search for an innovative and conscientious Senior Designer to join their Berkshire-based team. If you have a fervour for designing detail-driven artwork and aren’t afraid to offer creative direction, then keep reading!
With a true passion for their field within the world of content, our clients pride themselves on their ability to provide services like few other agencies around; and offer great employee perks like a beautifully modern working environment, fantastic holiday allowance, and a reward scheme where points really do mean prizes! Not to mention a generous salary and the opportunity to collaborate with a vibrant group of like-minded individuals.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working with stakeholders to gain deep understanding of campaign briefs;
- Engaging your creative mindset to fuel initial ideation of concepts for designs;
- Working collaboratively across the team to support more junior members and allow campaign development;
- Designing a variety of data-driven pieces such as graphs, whitepapers, infographics and reports.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 3 years’ experience within a design role, ideally within a B2B-focussed environment (e.g. technology, security, manufacturing, financial services etc.);
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal;
- The ability to quickly gain understanding of a variety of technical subjects quickly;
- Working in a collaborative nature, and having a resilience when it comes to feedback on your work – nobody’s perfect all the time!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lively company full of dedicated individuals, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying some fantastic employee benefits! Due to their location this position would be best suited for this living in Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Marlow, Theale, Newbury and Basingstoke.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.