Digital Marketing Executive, Reading -
The Company - Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a small but growing powerhouse in the data management, cloud and cyber-security space. They’re seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team of 12 based in the UK, with plans to grow the team across the US and South Africa too.
This position will be 2 days in the office and 3 from home, with great benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance, and working from home allowance scheme.
As a software-as-a-service business, they boast a huge number of global clients and partners, who have recently secured new investment to expand into new markets.
The Role - Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with managing the WordPress website, updating and writing content.
- Creating and analysis email campaigns via HubSpot, using and editing HTML templates.
- Increasing lead generation through campaigns including PPC and paid social, with the support of external agencies.
- Creating landing pages on the website.
- Supporting on SEO, with the support of an agency.
- Updating the CRM database.
Requirements - Digital Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing, ideally from a B2B background but others will be considered.
- Basic experience of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with WordPress and CRM systems – HubSpot preferred.
- An understanding of lead generation and increasing brand awareness.
This position is a minimum of 2 days in the office per week, with 3 working remotely. The offices are based in Reading, Berkshire, best commutable from areas such as Hungerford, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Henley-on-Thames, Woking, Farnborough, Windsor, Guildford and Swindon.