Digital Marketing Executive, Wokingham -
Innovators within their sector, creating a huge plethora of products for massive well-known brands, are on the lookout for a driven marketer to join their team and own this brand.
You’ll have a wider marketing team, with regular team meetings and catch ups, although primarily you’ll be solely responsible for the marketing strategy for this leading brand.
Offering hybrid working, great progression and marketing value, it’s a brilliant time to join.
- 2-4 years marketing experience working on digital and traditional channels
- A background within product marketing and keenness to stay up to date with the latest trends
- Ideally B2B marketing experience
- With lots of internal and external stakeholders you’ll need to be confident and experienced in relationship management
- We’re ideally looking for candidates with experience working with re-sellers, distributor networks and marketplaces although not a necessity
- Experience working with international marketing plans or international products, although more advantageous than necessity
- Lead generation skills, working to ROI and growing marketing presence
- Confident content skills
- Overseeing the delivery and ownership of the multi-channel marketing plan, with the aim of delivering marketing KPI’s and growing some international brand awareness
- Utilising content marketing campaigns, email marketing, social and paid to drive lead gen
- Delivering integrated and region-specific campaigns to grow brand awareness and new business
- Launching new products and driving the go-to marketing plan
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and customer demand, to support with product innovation
Ts & Cs
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and ambitious organisation, with multi-location offices and growing global reach. You must be coming in with product marketing experience and working with distributor networks.
Commutable for those based in Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, Woking, Aldershot, Farnham, Basingstoke, High Wycombe, Newbury, Oxford and most parts of Berkshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.