Director of Marketing, Thatcham -
The Company – Director of Marketing
Our client is a specialist fintech organisation based near Thatcham, Berkshire, who are seeking a Director of Marketing from a financial background to join and head up their team of 2 in marketing. The business in question has an overall headcount of around 80 currently and are trusted by some of the most renowned financial institutions in the UK.
Reporting directly into the CCO, this is a fantastic time to join their growing team and really take ownership of the marketing function, from a strategic standpoint.
In order to be considered for this position you must have broad marketing/digital experience from a fintech or financial services background. Unfortunately, those without will not be considered at this time.
The Role - Director of Marketing
- Develop marketing plans across digital, campaigns, content, design and events.
- Manage lead generation processes and programs, alongside inbound marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and commercial teams to contribute to pipeline and ROI.
- Work with external agencies and journalists to promote expert knowledge.
- Build a marketing roadmap, conduct research and create reports to track activities.
Requirements - Director of Marketing
- A minimum of 7 years senior level marketing experience from a fintech or financial services background.
- Experienced in creating and delivering marketing strategies, managing a team of 2.
- Stakeholder and budget management.
- Digital marketing experience across lead generation, inbound marketing campaigns and social media. As well as broader experience across content, events and more.
- A strong understanding of marketing automation – ideally with Hubspot.
Location - Director of Marketing
This position requires a minimum of once per week working in their offices near Thatcham, Berkshire – easily accessible by car or public transport.
Suitable locations for commuting therefore include Newbury, Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Basingstoke, Didcot, Andover, Abingdon, Slough, Winchester, Chippenham, and wider areas of Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West London.