Events Executive (6 month FTC), Wokingham -
We’ve partnered with an award-winning, global consumer brand to source an organised, driven and motivated Events Executive to join their busy team on an initial 6 month contract.
As innovative leaders in a highly competitive market, our client is an established, household-name brand with a stellar reputation. They have strong core values and a focused brand vision, which drives their business and sets them apart from their competitors. If you’re looking to work for a business that will not only listen to your ideas, but actively encourage you to pursue them, then this is the role for you!
With a generous salary on offer, industry-leading benefits package and a strong cultural emphasis on personal development and mentoring; this is truly a great place to work.
They sound great, what will they want from me?
Day to day, your role could look a little something like…
- Working on a variety of events; from small scale, local events to large product launches and international tradeshows
- Managing costs and ensuring everything is within budget
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to ensure your events run smoothly
- Liaising with the broader marketing team to make sure you have all the collateral and promotional materials needed
- Analysing post-event performance and looking at ways to make the next event bigger and better!
There will be some flexible working required of the successful candidate, so you’ll need to be available to work the odd evening and weekend. Due to the nature of this role, there will also be the exciting opportunity for international travel occasionally.
So, what are we looking for?
- You’ll ideally have a degree in Events Management (or similar) and have previous hands-on experience of running and coordinating events of varying scales
- A people person with excellent communication skills, you’re outgoing and always have a smile on your face
- Driven and motivated with a hunger to build a successful career in events; ambition will get you far in this company!
- Organisational skills are a must: strategic planning, logistics and diary management are all essential components of this role
- A solutions-focused individual; the nature of events roles means things go wrong, you need to be able to think on your feet and salvage the situation and ensure things go off without a hitch!
As this is a contract position, we’re ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won’t be on our books for long!
Ideally located in Berkshire, their offices are easily commutable from Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Weybridge, Fleet and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.