Head of Internal Communications, Reading -
A highly reputable law firm are looking for a driven and talented Head of Internal Communications to join their team and deliver strategic communication across the organisations national team. You will need a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position, driving communication and engagement plans, with demonstrable management experience and ability to deliver change communications. Ideally the suitable candidate will be degree educated in a relevant communications field although this is not a necessity.
As Head of Internal Communications, your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing direction on the organisation’s internal communications strategy and delivering the strategy in an effective and conscious manner
- Utilising a range of platforms to deliver comms such as: social media, printed materials, email communications, digital screens and intranet
- Executing tailored communications on a departmental, individual and firm-wide level
- Creating a framework of effective and shared communications for employees to encourage consistent communication and establish positive change
- Utilise a range of tools to measure the effectiveness of employee engagement and response to processes
- Supporting the wider Human Resources team to produce and integrate new procedures and policies throughout the organisation.
Competence in managing communications in periods of political pressure and resolving complicated issues is important. As the successful candidate will be contextualising financial literate, having the ability to transform this into digestible content is necessary.
Due to the vast range of offices this role will be commutable from any areas accessible to Reading, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Glasgow, Solent, Birmingham, Manchester, Northampton, Leeds, Nottingham or Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.