Internal Communications Manager, Wokingham -
The Company – Internal Communications Manager
A global, matrix organisation with brands spanning a number of consumer sectors. They are driven by a commitment to making the best possible products for their consumers and looking for the innovative solutions they need in their lives.
This organisation champions innovation, diversity, personal development, and progression – every candidate we have placed there has gone on to have a successful career and progressed within the business. They also value creativity and those with new ideas looking to make an impact!
The Role – Internal Communications Manager
This is a newly created position due to the organisation’s continued commitment to and expansion of their internal communications initiatives. On a daily basis, you could be…
- Devising editorial content and producing newsletters to staff both in head office and in the retail space to keep them informed of the latest developments, success stories and initiatives
- Designing internal communications campaigns to drive brand advocacy within the business and to foster a sense of pride in the workplace
- Using the employee portal system to foster a two-way communication with employees and engaging them on important issues and company news
- Engaging staff in sustainability initiatives and activities and encouraging participation in charity events and fundraisers
- Organising internal events and conferences to ensure all staff are engaged and informed
You – Internal Communications Manager
Strong internal communications experience, a passion for what you do, exceptional interpersonal skills and a meticulous and organised nature are all essential to this position. Ideally, you’ll have…
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an internal communications role for a large corporate organisation – ideally with a matrix structure and global reach
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work confidently on multiple projects at any given time – you must be extremely organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – proven experience creating story narratives and editorial content for internal communications purposes would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise well with senior management and leaders, as well as with staff at all levels of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, market leader with an exceptional reputation. Their strong brand vision and cultural values really set them apart from their competitors, and from many other blue chip organisations.
Currently, the majority of the team is working remotely, but they will be looking to introduce a phased-return to their Berkshire offices in the coming weeks – with a flexible hours approach and time split 50/50 between the offices and working from home moving forward.
As such, this role would be easily commutable for those living in Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This will be a hugely popular position, as it’s working for a brand which is high on a number of candidates “wish lists” – so we don’t want you to miss out!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.