Marketing Executive, Maidenhead -
Our market leading client has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their team based in Maidenhead. If you have experience in planning campaigns across multiple online channels, a passion for marketing and an excellent attention to detail then this is the role for you! Ideally you will be educated to a degree level or have a digital marketing qualification or training.
Your role as Marketing Executive:
- Planning and delivering campaigns across multiple online channels and analysing progress
- Work alongside the marketing manager to optimise budget
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with multiple departments to ensure effective delivery of marketing communications
- Produce creative and engaging content for social media channels
- Ensure website content is updated (using CMS)
- Carry out day to day email marketing strategies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an instantly recognisable and evolving organisation with many opportunities to develop and progress.
Due to their location this role could be suitable for those living in Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Uxbridge, Reading, Bracknell, Beaconsfield, Wokingham, Amersham, Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, Gerrards Cross, Rickmansworth, Chesham, Ascot and Princes Risborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.