Senior PR Executive, Slough -
The Company – Senior PR Executive
Are you a PR Executive or Assistant looking to take the next step?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about your progression?
Would you like to work within the world of food?
One of the UK’s leading B2B distributors whose clients are some of the biggest businesses and organisations in the UK.
An award-winning business with a stellar reputation, they are currently performing exceptionally well and looking for the person who takes on this position to grow in the company.
Our client is currently working just 1 day in the office but will be up to 2/3days in the office going forward, offering a nice balance between home and office work life.
The Role – Senior PR Executive
As Senior PR Executive, you will be working withing the Corporate Marketing Team, responsible for growing the company reputation through PR and external communications.
Day to day, you would be:
- Running of press office, dealing with media enquiries and writing content
- Liaising with media, updating journalist database
- Measure and evaluate all PR coverage, using reports, demonstrate ROI
- Support PR manager on annual PR plans and campaigns
- Work with the wider team to drive creativity, high standards and promote PR
The Requirements – Senior PR Executive
We’re looking for candidates with…
- At least 2-3 years PR experience (agency of client side)
- Hardworking and determined individual who will hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship building skills
- Challenging the status quo and being innovate and proactive in your approach
A passion for food is desirable but by no means essential for this position.
Ideally located in Berkshire, this role is commutable from Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Slough, High Wycombe, Bracknell, Wokingham, Beaconsfoeld, Hounslow, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Wembley and Watford.