Social Media & Content Executive, Marlow -
The Company – Social Media & Content Executive
We’re working with a leading consumer organisation who are looking for a social media expert to join their creative and fast-paced team! This company really cares about their employees which is why they offer excellent benefits such as, a wellness allowance, flexible hybrid working options and achievable bonus schemes.
The Role – Social Media & Content Executive
This is a new position to support the team in all aspects of community engagement, and social media management. This role is integral in helping to grow audience performance across all social media channels through to assisting in scheduling and writing content, as well as creating monthly reports to identify industry/audience trends.
Day to day, you could be…
- Working closely with team members to identify opportunities and assist in creating monthly analytics/reports on findings.
- Scheduling and writing content for social channels, as well as coming up with new ideas.
- Managing and executing daily live’s across social channels.
- Engaging with audiences to maximise growth and improve customer experience.
You – Social Media & Content Executive
You will need…
To be a successful in your application, you must have 2 years minimum experience in marketing, social media, or branding within a B2C environment, as well as being analytically minded, you will also be the go-to person for all digital enquiries within the business.
- The ability to work in a team and be a great team player.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisation and communication skills.
- Strong social media, community management, and content writing experience.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role does involve some out of hours work on evenings and short time periods over the weekends, but you do gain the time back to suit your needs, so think early finishes on Fridays!
If you are looking for a role where you will be joining a global household name to create a thriving online community of customers, building online engagement, influencing an audience via social media, and working as part of an encouraging workspace, then please apply now!
This role offers flexible working, but office attendance is required a couple of times a week so would be commutable from Slough, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Beaconsfield and Henley on Thames.