Digital Marketing Manager, Milton Keynes -
A highly successful and growing, medium sized software company are looking for a commercially driven Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic marketing team to drive key digital campaigns.
With a big focus on social media marketing and paid advertising, this role will have you owning the digital space for the company to push new business.
Initially this will be home based until June 2021 and then will likely move into a hybrid working model of half in office and half at home so we are looking for candidates local to Bucks!
- You’ll have at least 2-4 years in a Digital Marketing Manager position, managing digital campaigns and coming from a B2B background
- Ideally a software or tech background, preferably SaaS although there is flex for the right candidate, as long as you have that core B2B experience
- Strong experience within integrated marketing campaigns across email, display, social, PPC and more
- Highly data driven and commercially focused mindset with good analytical skills and evident drive!
- Ideally skills with design, utilising the likes of Photoshop or InDesign
- Oversee the execution of the digital marketing strategy to generate leads and drive engagement
- Utilise integrated campaigns for acquisition and providing value to clients
- Deliver PPC marketing activity, paid social and Google Ads across channels, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Utilising SEMrush, DotDigital and Google Analytics for best performance
- Delivering email marketing campaigns to engage and drive new business, alongside a regular e-newsletter
- Analyse data and make insightful decisions on digital marketing plans
- Manage stakeholders and external relationships with a dedicated, positive and driven attitude
- Stay up to date with industry news, latest marketing trends and your professional development
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Milton Keynes office, with two days home working, this is commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Northampton, Towcester, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.