Account Executive, High Wycombe -
An innovative and rapidly growing agency based in High Wycombe are looking for a driven Account Executive to join their team, where you will be responsible for supporting the team in the execution of dynamic projects. You will need at least one years’ experience in a similar position and have exceptional communication and numerical skills. This is ideal for a confident and bubbly candidate that wants to thrive in their career and be part of a fast-paced successful agency.
As Account Executive, supporting senior members of the team, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Aiding in the delivery of vital client projects, ensuring they are delivered smoothly, on time and in-brief
- Liaising with the wider tech-team to ensure projects are well aligned with client’s expectations
- Consistently reporting on the progress of projects, recognising areas that need improvements and offering successful solutions
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with clients
- Taking responsibility for additional ad hock projects and tasks
This role is ideal for a motivated candidate with evident eagerness to grow within the agency. They offer great career progression opportunities, strong benefits and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their High Wycombe based office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Watford, Amersham, Slough, Maidenhead, Henley and Chesham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.