Account Executive, High Wycombe -
A successful marketing agency based in High Wycombe are on the search for an entry level professional to join their growing team to support the managing of projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to work alongside the marketing team to assist in creating strong relationships and supporting the management of a range of projects. Successful candidates will ideally be a recent graduate with up to 6 months experience within a business/ marketing role.
With amazing benefits available, flexible working, and strong opportunity for progression, there is no better time to join!
The main duties of this role include:
- To assist in managing multiple client projects, tailored to the client’s preference
- Reporting on the progress of projects and analysing areas for improvements
- Building strong relationships with clients and providing continuous support
- Assist in the overall journey of a product and be a real team player
- A degree within business, or experience working in a marketing role is desirable
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- An interest in creative services industry
- Strong organisational skills and project management skills
- 5 days holiday
- Hybrid working available
- Strong progression opportunities
- Wellness bonus each year
- A great social scene!
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, then please apply today!
Due to the location of this role is commutable from High Wycombe, St Albans. Slough, Harrow, Aylesbury, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.