Account Manager, High Wycombe -
- Brilliant office space
- Hybrid homeworking and office working
- Professional development
- Amazing team
- Your new career move
- Split working from home and from the office – 2/3
An award winning and passionate marketing agency in High Wycombe are looking for an agency professional to join their growing team and oversee key projects. You’ll be the ‘bridge’ between the marketing team and clients to drive a portfolio of projects, likely across B2B and education accounts!
What you’ll be doing as Account Manager
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with a plethora of clients, acting as their point of contact and a go-to!
- Effectively managing creative projects with a tailored client journey
- Producing budget plans and managing finances
- Guiding clients through projects and working end to end to ensure they have a smooth experience from conception to final tweaks post campaign execution!
- Seamlessly managing conflicting deadlines and supporting the wider team to deliver work
- Making sure campaigns meet brief and providing a successful journey
What you’ll need
- Collaborative and also independent working style
- High attention to detail
- At least 2-3 years agency experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable budget management skills
- A love for agency and an obsession for organisation!
Hopefully this role looks of interest, if you’re keen to be considered, please do click the apply button to have your CV and experience reviewed by one of our consultants.
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, St Albans. Slough, Harrow, Aylesbury, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes and more.