Brand and Insights Executive (12 month contract), Princes Risborough -
An award-winning High Wycombe based charity are looking for a commercially driven Brand and Insights Executive to join their dynamic marketing team. You’ll need a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within a similar brand and insights focused marketing role, ideally with a relevant degree or CIM.
As Brand and Insight Coordinator, working with the senior leadership team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Executing a full mix of market research and analysing collected data alongside further data from wider sources, you will be responsible for delivering actionable customer insights that will drive decision making across the team
- Collecting relevant insight and data across all platforms and encouraging the wider team to value customer insights
- Overseeing the production of all branded marketing collateral, ensuring branded materials are approved, aligned with the brand and within budget
- Supporting with the delivering of a highly anticipated company rebrand, ensuring all corporate branded collateral and assets are appropriate and available for the wider use
- Managing key supplier and agency relationships to successfully drive the branding strategy
This is a great opportunity to join a leading charity and will be an excellent opportunity for a confident brand and insights marketer to roll out a huge rebranding project.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Aylesbury, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.