Brand Manager, Newport Pagnell -
The Company – Brand Manager
A luxury retail business is on the lookout for their new Brand Manager to join their expanding team. Working in an established company just outside of Milton Keynes, you will be given the chance to get stuck in and manage 2 of your own brand accounts, as well as mentor a junior member of the team.
The Role – Brand Manager
Day to day, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing supplier relationships.
- Analysing the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Overseeing photoshoots and attending tradeshows.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral.
- Managing 1 direct report.
The Requirements – Brand Manager
Sound good? We’re looking for people with…
- A strong consumer focus and commercial awareness.
- A proactive and driven marketer with a passion for consumer brands.
- A want to manage a junior member of the team, but experience in managing isn’t essential.
- Experience in offline marketing within a business that has a catalogue service and been involved with tangible products.
- You will be a team player, with a positive attitude and the want to succeed.
The position is based in the office 5 days a week and based just outside of Milton Keynes. It would be easily commutable for those living in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.