Communications Officer – part time, Aylesbury -
Our client, a fantastic Not-for-Profit within the property space, located in the heart of the community in Aylesbury are seeking a part-time Communications Officer join their marketing and communications team.
The organisation in question are unique in their specialism and highly regarded in the local area, so this is very much a ‘make a difference’ kind of position! You’ll work 22 hours per week, and these can be any hours across any weekdays.
As their Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the internal and external communications strategy across the business
- Create content for digital and printed media channels, focusing on tone of voice
- Develop and deliver internal campaigns such as emails and newsletters
- Support the development and organisation of events
- Enhance and maintain communications channels and provide guidance
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a communications role; ideally with some exposure to internal and external equally
- Ideally come from Not-for-Profit, charity or third sector organisation
- Have excellent copywriting and personal communication skills
- Ideally have a degree in a writing or marketing or communications subject
Due to the location of the offices, this position is commutable from areas such as Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham, Princes Risborough, Thame, Waddesdon, Tring, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Haddenham, and wider areas of Buckinghamshire and east Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.