Corporate Communications Manager, Princes Risborough –
Due to unprecedented and continued growth over the past few years, this established not for profit organisation are seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to lead on all aspects of corporate communications.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Audit, evaluate and coordinate existing initiatives that are currently in place to ensure that all media has a consistent approach and set of messages, making recommendations as you see fit.
- Create, develop and execute a communications plan providing oversight of all departmental communications activities – including developing a central system of priority communications
- Manage the annual schedule of key external communications, including the production of annual reports, ensuring that all publications meet the highest standards
- Create an ongoing plan to raise the profile of senior board members within the business
- Work closely with the marketing team, paying particular attention to external communications in relation to multi-channel campaigns, value propositions of products, services and web activity
- Act as the first point of contact for the media, initiating or responding where appropriate
- Day to day management of the communications budget, ensuring that resources are managed effectively
- Maintain key communications messages across all heads of department and ensure that they are regularly reviewed
This is a key appointment for this organisation and, as such, we are looking for an experienced communications professional with a strong track record operating at senior level across either the public, private or voluntary sector. You will need to demonstrate the ability to create clear and simple messages form technical or professional content and have the ability to write in different styles in order to appeal to different audiences.
It is important that you are comfortable when presenting information to the media, senior management, customers and other staff within the organisation, and you will need to be able to handle sensitive information in confidence and with discretion. In addition, outstanding presentation, communication and relationship building skills are all essential requirements for the role.
This is a unique opportunity to join this organisation at the start of an exciting journey. You will enjoy a high level of autonomy and have the opportunity to shape and develop this newly created position.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and you would like to find out more, please apply at your earliest convenience in order to receive a full job description
Due to the location of this organisation it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.