Digital Brand Manager, Newport Pagnell -
We are working exclusively with an industry leading FMCG company to recruit a driven Senior Digital Brand Manager. You will be joining a highly dynamic, passionate, and collaborative team on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, where you will be managing the digital function for a huge brand!
The successful candidate will need to be coming in with at least 3-4 years digital marketing experience (E-comm experience essential) within a consumer or FMCG brand, with demonstrable experience executing digital campaigns and the ability to work in partnerships with external agencies.
As Digital Brand Manager, working alongside the wider marketing team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Owning social media and influencer marketing management with highly engaging and compelling social media post across channels
- Successfully utilising social handles and integrating product posts into the website
- Regularly overseeing the management and updates of the brands E-commerce website, utilising CMS platforms and recognising areas for improvement
- Delivering a mix of SEO and paid campaigns across platforms to an expert quality
- Consistently executing analytics on campaigns, reporting on results, and having the ability to recognise the story behind the data
- Using analytical reports as a method to further develop campaigns and ever-evolve the brands digital marketing presence
- Supporting the senior team build and execute expert strategies across digital, with the support of your market knowledge and love for consumer
- Continuing to further develop your own insights on current trends and the available opportunities to expand digital in new channels
This is a hands-on position where the successful candidate will have a lot of ownership of their projects and campaigns, so you will need to be confident working autonomously with experience across the full marketing mix. You’ll be working closely with agency partners and have the opportunity to work for a well-known global brand.
Due to the location of this Buckinghamshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Banbury, Bedford, St Neots, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Banbury, Buckingham and Bicester. There can also be some flexible working offered for this position.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.