Digital Marketing Specialist, High Wycombe -
A fantastic charity based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a dynamic, creative and analytically focused digital marketing specialist to design and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple media channels. The organisation are undergoing a change programme and have ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond, therefore, this is a great time to join and make a real impact on their digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will come from either an in-house or marketing agency background and have a passion for turning data insights into creative and integrated digital campaigns whilst being able to demonstrate campaign specific marketing ROI. Previous hands-on experience of marketing automation tools, lead generation, PPC and SEO, would be a distinct advantage.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the successful development and launch of digital projects and campaigns
- Identify targets and prospects by segmenting the growing database
- Effectively use various platforms including Google Analytics, content scheduling, email marketing, and Social Media Analytics.
- Provide direction and deliver input to SEO/SEM and optimisation strategies and initiatives for all consumer facing websites and mobile apps
- Build and develop strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and partners in order to optimise digital marketing campaigns
- Review and measure the impact of the digital strategy and feedback to the team regarding key campaign metrics and success measures
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ digital campaign management experience, including analysis, within an organisation that has a strong online presence
- Proficient when using marketing automation tools and CRM
- Excellent creative copywriting skills and application across social, email marketing, editorial
- Experience of audience analysis, segmentation tools, new audience acquisition strategies
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
*Note that this role is not responsible for other team members and will not initially have any direct reports. However, as the digital transformation develops the team is likely to grow so there will almost certainly be the opportunity to manage a team in the future.
This is an urgent vacancy, therefore, if you have the relevant skills and experience, and you like the sound of what you have read so far, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Due to the location it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.