Digital Content Assistant, Princes Risborough -
A brilliant education not-for-profit, are going through an exciting rebranding and looking for a highly organised Digital Content Assistant to support with a content migration project! They’re excellent employers with a collaborative, friendly and enriching working environment and a big focus on their marketing and comms.
With an extensive membership base this is a good opportunity for those confident within digital content!
This will be a 3 month contract, available to work in a hybrid model of half at home and half in the office.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working within digital content
- Confident skills within CMS, ideally Umbraco although not a necessity
- Exceptional organisational skills and a tenacity to get your teeth stuck straight into the project
- Strong communications skills and ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Working collaboratively with the wider digital team to deliver a website content migration project
- Supporting with the repurposing of content and sourcing of imagery to support the new website
- Demonstrating some knowledge of SEO and content performance when migrating content
- Capable moving around the CMS system
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their office and with 2-3 days home working this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Aylesbury, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.