Digital Marketing Executive, Aylesbury -
A fantastic client of ours, based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a tenacious Digital Marketing Executive to join their sizeable marketing team and oversee digital activities, for this global brand!
You’ll be working within a collaborative team in this brand-new role, due to company growth!
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience and a relevant degree or CIM would be adventurous although not a necessity! They’re really looking for a passionate marketer who loves digital.
As Digital Marketing Executive, supporting the wider digital team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Delivering a mix of performance marketing activities across channels, ensuring you’re regularly executing reports through use of analytic tools
- Managing the execution of PPC, SEO and SEM campaigns, with a focus on link building and optimised conversion
- Owning Facebook Advertisement and social media marketing, as well as some affiliate marketing duties
- Collaborating with key partners on partner marketing as well as managing agency relationships
- Overseeing the CMS system and demonstrating capable skills within email marketing. Demonstrable skills in Dot mailer would be beneficial, although any additional email marketing software skills would still suffice
You will be joining a bubbly and creative marketing team, as such this role will soon a dynamic and adaptable marketer with a thirst for developing their own skills and working exceptionally well within conflicting deadlines. Please do not apply unless you have 3- 4 years digital experience.
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office, this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Luton, Princess Risborough, Tring, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Thame and most parts of Bucks.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.