Digital Marketing Manager, Newport Pagnell -
Brand Recruitment are working exclusively with a multi-award winning FMCG business who are leaders in their field to source a Digital Marketing Manager to join their collaborative, fast-paced and lively team just outside of Milton Keynes.
Candidates must have a background working for a consumer or FMCG brand and have proven experience driving digital marketing campaigns, digital brand and social media strategies and developing and managing an ecommerce site.
This is a newly created, stand-alone position in Digital Marketing and will offer the successful applicant the chance to shape and drive the digital marketing strategy for an iconic, household name brand. We’re looking for someone who’s looking to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into a new role and isn’t afraid of working independently.
As the go-to person for all things digital in the business, you will use your passion and expertise to drive the brand’s digital marketing and social media strategies to reach more consumers. With a strong passion for social media, you’ll have proven experience delivering successful social media campaigns for a consumer brand or product.
This is a fantastic time to join a global organisation who are currently at the top of their game. With a reputation for being innovators in their sector and a roster of award-winning, household name brands, they are growing rapidly and offer excellent opportunities for personal development and progression within the business.
So what does your average day look like? Well, it could include…
- Devising a social media strategy and driving the brand’s social media presence
- Creating new, engaging and informative content across the website, blog and social media channels. Ensure all content is fully optimised to drive SEO
- Overseeing the email marketing strategy and driving conversion rates
- Managing the ecommerce website, ensuring it is fully optimised for the customer shopping journey and working on an exciting re-development project to refresh the look of the brand’s website
- Running their influencer marketing strategy, getting the brand’s products into the hands of the right bloggers and influencers
- Analysing the success of digital marketing campaigns and the website and using Google Analytics to produce regular reports
Due to the location of this Buckinghamshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Banbury, Bedford, St Neots, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Banbury, Buckingham and Bicester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.