Events Executive (and Community Engagement) , Milton Keynes -
A great opportunity has arisen for an energetic and creative Events Officer to join a wonderful Milton Keynes based leisure charity, with a very strong local presence. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with the community and delivering memorable events and activities. You will need at minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position, ideally within a charity although not a necessity.Advanced Options
As Events Officer, supporting community groups, responsibilities will include:
- Devising and driving cultural, educational and well-organised events and activities to increase awareness and positive reputation of the charity, including exciting and safe recreational activities
- Regularly engaging with the community, building mutually beneficial and strong relationships with external organisations and community groups
- Supporting the wider events team during events and activities, ensuring you are a confident advocate for the charity
- Aiding in the creation of the annual events and activities timetable
- Successfully promoting all activities and events across a range of online and offline channels, including, websites and promotional materials.
The charity has some exciting plans to grow further and increase their presence, as such this is a fantastic chance to join a respected charity in the region, that also has a commercial drive, and to make a difference in your local area. As you will be attending the events you will need a full driving license. Due to the location of the offices this role would be suitable for candidates living in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham and Dunstable areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.