An outstanding opportunity for a highly capable marketer with excellent interpersonal skills to take on a newly created role within this established charity organisation. The role is extremely diverse and requires a broad skill-set, particularly end-to-end campaign management, as well as the ability to track and analyse performance and report back to key stakeholders. Previous events experience is highly advantageous but not absolutely essential, however, you will need to be an excellent communicator with excellent relationship building ability and well developed team work skills.
So what will you be doing…….
- Working closely with the marketing manager with the development of the overall marketing plan for the organisation.
- Managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish, utilising both traditional and digital media channels in order to ensure the plans meet their objective.
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials for all events including writing and creating engaging copy for promotional purposes via newsletters, webpages, and social media.
- Producing campaign reports which will involve measuring campaign effectiveness, collating results to determine if activity met its objectives, and then communicating the results back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analysing website analytics and customer statistics in order to make appropriate recommendations for future marketing activities.
- Attending appropriate events and conferences, ensuring that all delegates are well catered for and that engagement levels are high
This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of highly skilled and experienced marketing and digital team where you will enjoy lots of autonomy whilst learning a great deal at the same time. This an excellent place to work and develop your career and the organisation also offer a very attractive benefits package.
The role is urgent, therefore, if what you have read sounds appealing and you would like to find out more, please apply without delay!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.