Group Head of PR and Communications (Remote) -
We’re partnering exclusively with the leading software provider, within the education industry. They have a huge impact on millions of students daily, with innovative designs, evolving products and a growing team.
Currently at scale up stage, and it’s really exciting, with masses of opportunity and growth this global organisation are looking for a Head of PR and Communications to champion comms.
Your Responsibilities as Head of PR and Communications
- Owning both internal and external comms for this innovative company, you’ll be responsible for driving an aligned message across the company, following a huge acquisition
- Driving a powerful voice that will inspire customers and build trust, this role will aid heavily in both acquisition and retention of customers
- Utilising a mix of channels to engage customers such as, PR, social, events, web, articles, caste studies and more
- Utilising customer research to address customer needs and drive messaging that recognises these and creates a go-to brand
- Develop the PR plan, building relationships with stakeholders and sourcing key opportunities for the company
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team on monthly newsletters, blogs, targeted comms campaigns, appropriate materials and more
- Ensuring all content is consistent and aligned with the brand
Your Current Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience within communications and PR, coming for either B2B or education industry
- Experience within driving and monitoring engagement, with good Google Analytics skills
- Ability to confidently use web, social and digital monitoring software’s
- Budget management
- Evident stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional organisations skills and team management
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office, working predominantly from home with office attendance for team meetings, this is most commutable from those in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Nottingham, London, Aylesbury, Oxford, Cambridge, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, and most parts of the UK.