Marketing and PR Manager, Milton Keynes -
A huge opportunity has arisen for an innovative Marketing and PR Manager to join a wonderful Milton Keynes based charity, with a very strong local presence. The Marketing and PR Manager will be responsible for increasing awareness as well as understanding and improving the reputation of the organisation. You will need at least two/three years’ experience within marketing and PR, ideally within a charity or B2C industry. A marketing or communications related degree is desirable but not a necessity.
Working alongside the Head or Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Providing marketing and communications support across the organisation;
- Managing a range of marketing activities, including supporting with the development of strategy;
- Managing reactive and proactive PR;
- Advertising - from commissioning production of marketing collateral to writing copy and developing promotional campaigns;
- Building relationships with the local media and journalists;
- Implementing marketing initiatives and campaigns to increase awareness and understanding across online and offline channels.
The charity has some exciting plans to grow further and increase their presence, as such this is a fantastic and rare chance to join a respected charity in the region, that also has a commercial drive, and to make a difference in your local area. Due to the location of the offices this role would be suitable for candidates living in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham and Dunstable areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.