Digital Marketing Campaign Executive – 12 month contract, Princes Risborough -
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for driven and confident Digital Marketing Campaign Executive to join a highly established and innovative not-for-profit in Princes Risborough! You’ll need at least 2 years experience in a similar digital campaign focused role. You’ll have the opportunity to work within a fun and dedicated marketing team on a full mix of marketing campaigns.
As Digital Marketing Campaign Executive, supporting the wider marketing team, this role will have you involved in:
- Executing campaigns across the full mix of digital channels such as: social, email, SEO, content, AdWords and occasionally some traditional channels
- Woking closely with an exciting pool of key stakeholders to support the wider business promote and drive membership through a mix of product launches and marketing activities
- Regularly producing campaign reports to measure success of campaigns and recognise areas for improvement and adaptation, alongside delivering analysis of digital channel performance. This will have you involved in utilising CRM systems and effectively reporting to the wider team
- Demonstrating your capable experience in time management and approaching conflicting deadlines efficiently
- Owning the delivery of email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and SEO campaigns, as such you must have core experience managing a real portfolio of email, SEO and social campaigns previously.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning industry leader, within a highly collaborative and enriching team. This role can be predominantly worked from home; however, you must be able to commute to the Aylesbury based office several times a week in the near future.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.