Do you have experience in Google Ads, ecommerce and content? Do you have a mixed B2C and B2B experience, keen to get stuck in with a new and exciting venture? Then keep reading!
The Company – Marketing Manager
Our client is a specialist technology-forward manufacturer of workspace solutions, based in Beaconsfield. They’re seeking a digitally-focused Marketing Manager to join their small team, to develop and improve their marketing efforts and push their growth.
The Role – Marketing Manager
Reporting to the director and managing an Ecommerce Executive in the future, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing digital marketing and content strategies, focusing on Google Ads, ecommerce, email marketing and social media.
- Producing PPC campaigns, analysing performance and making suggestions for improvements.
- Producing and monitoring email marketing campaigns.
- Managing social media platforms, creating written and designed content.
- Monitoring campaign budgets, keeping updating with trends and consumer behaviours.
Requirements – Marketing Manager
- 5 years or more experience in digital marketing, specifically with Google Ads and ecommerce experience (Shopify preferred).
- Proficient in copywriting, campaign management, SEO, and analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Ideally line management experience.
This position is based in Beaconsfield, with suitable locations to commute from including High Wycombe, Marlow, Cookham, Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, Rickmansworth, Watford, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Princes Risborough, Thame, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Reading and Henley-on-Thames.