Marketing Manager (12 month contract), Stokenchurch -
Our client, a delightfully welcoming B2B construction and DIY wholesale business are seeking a highly driven, enthusiastic marketer to join their team and implement the marketing strategy on a 12-month maternity cover contract basis.
Based in Stokenchurch near High Wycombe, the company in question are leaders in their product field, who are steadily growing by smashing their targets across the board! Whether it’s food, gym, barbeque or ping-pong perks you like alongside good benefits, and you’re target driven, multi-plate spinner 360 marketer, then read on!
Based in stunning new offices, with an ideas-centric supportive environment, you’ll provide essential support to keep up with their fast paced nature, and implement the strategy with this hands-on position. You’ll be of a confident and team-oriented mindset, with a mix of creative flair and analytical skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and executing the marketing communications strategy across all marketing channels including digital, offline, direct campaigns and via events and tradeshows for 2020
- Ensuring all marketing goals are communicated across the business
- Budget management and direct line management of one team member
- Supportive marketing for new product launches, promotions and B2C marketing
- Create multi-channel campaigns for new product launches and events
- Manage the CRM database to enhance lead generation and conversion
- Project manage all marcomms activities including content and marketing material creation and distribution
- Strategic thinking
- Communication - being able to clearly communicate ideas and remaining visible for the department and management team will be important.
- Calm under pressure
- Results driven – with a focus on ROI
In order to be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 years broad marketing experience, ideally coming from a B2B background and with a degree or CIM, though these requirements are not essential.
Due to the location of the offices, this position is would best suit those who drive and have their own transport, and is commutable from areas such as: High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Oxford, Marlow, Maidenhead, Haddenham, Princes Risborough, Wallingford, Reading, Thame, Didcot, and wider areas of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.