PR Account Director, Buckingham -
A vibrant PR agency based in the heart of Buckinghamshire are seeking an extroverted and passionate PR professional to join their lively team of dedicated individuals as PR Account Director. If you love to utilise your press experience to create engaging plans and campaigns that result in 100% client satisfaction, then keep reading!
Our client are extremely passionate, not only about longevity with their client relationships, but also about longevity with their employees and know that through hard work, should come excellent benefits – that’s why for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded with an unparalleled holiday allowance, a personal development budget, incredible work socials (sometimes on an international scale) and more!
So, what will you be doing?
- Development of account plans and strategies – regularly consulting with clients to ensure accurate briefs;
- Formulating and developing compelling content for a variety of channels;
- Effective and efficient management of budgets;
- Leading the team of PR Account Managers, providing direction during projects.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll have…
- Experience of working within busy press and communications environments, ideally within an agency;
- Ability to create and pitch communications ideas;
- Excellent copywriting abilities for both print and digital platforms;
- Previous people and budget management experience is desirable.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a hugely successful agency, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying an excellent remuneration package. Due to the location of their offices, this role is best suited to those located in Buckingham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Winslow, Bicester, Aylesbury, Towcester, Leighton Buzzard, and most areas within Buckinghamshire!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.