PR Account Manager, Milton Keynes -
We’ve partnered with a well-established consumer public relations agency who are looking for a creative and experienced PR Account Manager to join their successful team based in the cultural oasis of Buckinghamshire. If you have a passion for producing powerful PR campaigns that pack a punch, then keep reading!
Our client, leaders in their field, pride themselves on their excellent reputation and innovative working leading to an ever-growing client base and they want you to employ your expertise to play a vital part of that process in return for the opportunity to work within a vibrant environment full of engaging, like-minded individuals and, not to mention, the reward of a handsome salary.
So, what will you be doing?
- Building strong, nurtured relationships with existing and new clients;
- Supporting the junior members of the team to flourish within their roles and exceed targets;
- Delivering creative and innovative thought-leadership pieces to journalists using a range of communication techniques;
- Planning and managing a range of eye-catching events;
- Acquiring appropriate coverage through use of well-maintained media contacts and more!
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
A minimum of two years’ experience of providing PR services within an agency across both B2B and B2C audiences, ideally with some exposure to the food, drink and hospitality sectors;
- Outstanding and creative copywriting skills;
- A high attention to detail and time management to help drive the company’s written features and press releases smoothly, on time, and on brief.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-moving agency in a fun and hardworking environment. Due to the location of their office, this position is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Wellingborough, Oxford and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.