PR and Communications Officer, Princes Risborough -
Due to consistent and continuous growth over the past few years, this industry recognised not for profit organisation are seeking a PR and Communications Officer to play a vital role in increasing awareness of the organisation and their specialist area and sharing their corporate messages with the widest possible audience.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on the PR strategy by using tactical PR activity to support key themes, announcements and events. In addition to this, you will create and deliver website content for external audiences, deliver engaging internal communications and work closely with stakeholders throughout the organisation to develop newsworthy content.
Your duties will be wide ranging and will include:
- Raise awareness of the organisation by broadening engagement reach with global and new communities.
- Acting as a representative for the organisation with media responding to incoming queries and responding to negativity in a way that safeguards reputation, elevating queries to the Communication Manager when necessary.
- Build and maintain a list of media contacts
- Using a specialist media monitoring platform, report on press coverage, monitor competitor press activity and assess the effectiveness of PR activity in order to recognise potentials for improvement.
- Regularly develop customer news stories
Ideally educated to degree level in a media, marketing or communications discipline, you will have excellent time management and attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, both in terms of written and oral work.
This is a unique opportunity to join this organisation at the start of an exciting journey.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and you would like to find out more, please apply at your earliest convenience in order to receive a full job description
Due to the location of this organisation it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury, Haddenham, Chesham, Berkhemsted and Hemel Hempstead to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.