PR and Marketing Manager, Milton Keynes (home working available) -
A leading and progressive, leisure and educational charity is looking for a PR and marketing manager to join their growing team. You will be an enthusiastic marketer who will be responsible for managing various marketing activities and campaigns for an ambitious and well recognised non-profit organisation.
This is an initial 12-month contract with the possibility to be made permanent.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- To increase the awareness and engagement of the organisation through implementing effective marketing campaigns
- To enhance communication across the organisation and all stakeholders
- To manage the marketing and advertising activities such as budget management, marketing collateral, writing copy etc
- Ensure all digital channels are effectively synchronised with all other communications work
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience handling external and internal communications
- A degree in a similar field is desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure and to a deadline
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using photoshop and illustrator is desirable
Due to the location of their Milton Keynes office, this role is commutable from Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Newport Pagnell, Towcester, Brackley, Northampton, Milton Keynes and most parts of Buckinghamshire.