Product Development Executive, High Wycombe -
A fantastic charity based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a product development executive to optimise and develop their product offering to their membership base, manage relationships with partners and suppliers, as well as improve the customer experience in all aspects of the product portfolio.
- Fully understand and analyse the product range, categories, customer experience and profitability to identify improvements.
- Gain a strong understanding of current category and market trends. Research and analyse competitors in order to provide recommendations.
- Work with the sales team to develop customer propositions and influence the final purchasing of products.
- Research and identify product gaps with new innovative ideas taking into consideration market trends, and to draft relevant proposals.
- Scope and prioritise product development activities based on business and customer impact. Evaluate whether marketing activities are working in line with product line strategy and that the messages is effectively conveyed.
- Work closely with other departments, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the smooth management of existing products and launch of new products.
- Provide regular progress reports and use management information to provide meaningful insight to the senior leadership team.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of product development and product management.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship management experience, both internally and externally.
This is an urgent vacancy, therefore, if you have the relevant skills and experience, and you like the sound of what you have read so far, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Due to the location it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.