Product Manager, Milton Keynes -
The Company – Product Manager
We’ve partnered exclusively with a B2B giant in the services sector, with a large and dynamic marketing team (over 30 in the UK!), who are looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
Changes are you’ll know of them without realising it… as they specialise and dominate in a number of key sectors across the globe. They have an excellent company culture, with clear lines for progression, and fantastic benefits on offer.
The Role – Product Manager
Reporting into the Product Director, and working within the product team of 4, you’ll be responsible for:
- Support the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy, across the full product lifecycle.
- Complete regular in-depth competitor and pricing research and analysis, to create propositions and best positioning of products in the market.
- Utilise insights for the purpose of new product developments, buyer journey mapping, and product launch strategies.
- Manage the product pre and post launch processes.
- Supporting in the management of stakeholders with regards to time-scale feasibility and streamlining processes across databases and the technical teams to put carefully laid plans into action.
Requirements – Product Manager
To be considered for this position, you’ll have a minimum of 4-5 years product marketing experience ideally from a B2B background, though B2C will also be considered.
A degree holder is preferred, though experience across the range of product marketing from positioning, buyer journey mapping, launch campaigns etc is more important for them.
Due to the location of the role, with some flexible working on offer, it could be of interest to any applicants commuting from Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Luton, Bedford, Wellingborough, Stevenage and Northampton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.